* A community of families sharing songs, instrument play, rhythm chants, and movement in a relaxed, playful, non-performance-oriented setting.
* Music learned through developmentally appropriate activities that support and respect the unique learning styles of very young children.
* Infants, toddlers, and preschoolers participating at their own levels in family-style classes of mixed ages.
* Parents and caregivers contributing to the enrichment of their child's music environment-regardless of their own musical abilities.
* A new song collection every semester for three years, featuring great arrangements of original and traditional songs in a wide variety of tonalities, meters and cultural styles.
*45 minutes of PURE FUN with your child every week!