*Ten-weekly 45-minute classes teaching a new song collection each Fall, Winter and Spring.
*Six-weekly 45-minute classes in the Summer, working with a compilation collection that includes songs from all 9 curriculums.
In addition to your classes, Music Together® tuition includes:
* A professionally recorded CD of the current Music Together collection which includes songs, rhythm chants, "play-alongs," and tonal and rhythm patterns.
* A beautifully illustrated songbook with family activity suggestions
* A quarterly e-newsletter
* An access code to download, stream and play with the music on our Hello Everybody app
* Access to the Family Music Zone, where you can find videos, coloring sheets, and more!
* New families receive a booklet, Music and Your Child, a guide for parents and caregivers of infants, toddlers, preschoolers, and kindergarteners.
*The opportunity to schedule up to two make-ups at another class time, during the school year.
2019/20 School Year Tuition:
First Child - $265.
First sibling 12 months and over - $200.
Second sibling 12 months and over - Free!
Siblings under 12 months are free but must be registered.