31 Glengary Road, Croton-on-Hudson.
From 9A North:
- Take Rt 129 exit, turning right at the end of the ramp.
From 9A South:
- Take Rt 129 exit, turning left at the end of exit ramp.
Proceed as follows:
- Continue one block straight beyond traffic light. At second traffic light, make left onto 129 (Maple Avenue).
- Make a left from 129 (Maple) onto Old Post Road S. You can go only one block. The Black Cow will be on your left. Make a right at light onto Grand Street.
- Take next left from Grand Street onto Mount Airy Road South. Continue up hill, bearing to the left at the top of the hill to remain on Mount Airy Road South.
- Take second left onto Glengary Road (the Temple Israel sign is hanging on the corner of Mount Airy South and Glengary Road).
- Follow Glengary Road to the end, you will see the Temple in front of you.
- Take a right onto Hessian Hill and then a left into the parking lot.
- Enter the building through the Office/Nursery School Entrance. This is on the side of the building facing the upper parking lot, not in the back!